Tuesday 16 August 2011

Going Home

Tomorrow I am going home!! Just until Sunday. By home I don't mean where my home is. That obviously should be where my house and all my stuff is. By home I mean the place I strangely keep thinking of as home, even though I have not lived there for 5-6 years! It is where my family lives, where my childhood home is, and where I grew up. Every time I go back I always wonder why I left that beautiful scenery and sea behind. Then I go for a walk around town and think 'oh yeah, that's why!'

Looking forward to going for a run around this lovely lake. Looking forward to seeing my f&fs, and I'm looking forward to my nephew's 3rd birthday. Then I'm looking forward to coming back to the Midlands as our plumber will be starting on the Monday (FINALLY). But I'm not looking forward to going back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment