Tuesday 15 May 2012

Hello.

It's been a while. I sort of gave up. I get easily destracted when something new comes along. I'm like a child, I can only hold One interest at a given time.

I'm posting again to create myself a little encyclopaedia of inspiration which I can visit at my hearts content and use as an index of things I've found useful and interesting. And I know it will work because until I logged back on just now I forgot that I ever went to retro active all those months ago.

So this is going to be a place for me, I hope others find it of use too.

I want to get back into illustrating but it's so hard doing it alone with no real goal to it. I have been at a complete loss since leaving university but I'm going to try and keep my hand in, just so I'm not wasting something I worked so hard on for three years of my life. This is one of my first real steps back into that world.

I started exploring Lino printing about a year ago. I combined it with my love for castles. I have quite a few but have mounted some and they can be seen and bought here:



My Etsy Store

So I'll try and stick to it this time. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment