Thursday 24 May 2012

Some inspiring things from instagram.

I have not long since joined instagram. The reason I am so late was because I failed to realise that it is a social networking site. I had always assumed it was a poor man's hipstamatic. What's great is you can up load old photos to it too. I have sound some wonderful illustrative pieces on there. Here's a couple (screen capped on my iPhone so that you can find the artist)






I'm not really sure how you search tags on names on instagram. The only tags I have been able to search are ones that already exist in my feed. The only people I have found is through tags and by looking through followers/following lists. But if anybody figures it out my user name is super_beck.

Suggestions of other inspiring creators on instagram would be greatly appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment